Thursday, May 14, 2015

Reflection Socratic Seminar Blogpost 11

Socratic Seminar Globalization

  1.  Some main ideas I am taking in away from the seminar were first of all that globalization can be good or bad, depending on your point of view. The second one is that globalization is helping economies and governments to exchange ideas easier this means there is more diversity.
  2. The most interesting idea I heard in the seminar was that people are not the only thing in this planet. There is also nature, and resources we are going to need in the future.
  3. I mostly disagreed with Leticia's comment on that oil multinationals care a lot about the oil spills and the environment. The truth is that they don't care they just care about money not the planet. That is why governments should make their laws harsher.
  4. I think I did a good job. I prepared well had good questions and good points of view. I contributed to the discussion and always cited and supported what I said with evidence.
  5. I think article number one was better and talked more about globalization because it had an overview of every good thing from globalization not about just one part like the second article did. It was straight and clear and easy to understand. It covered everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment