Monday, September 29, 2014
Thursday, September 11, 2014
For the CWW trip I have a lot of high expectations from learning. I hope we can learn a lot from the nature and the native people who live there. My expectations for the physical activity is that we will hike a lot and walk. My expectations for team building are to make a lot of activities in group and with people that I don't know well.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
1. The literacy rate in Pakistan is very low.
2. The government has to act quickly so there is a good future for the country.
3. Pakistan is in a complicated position because it has a lot of intern and outer problems including this one
Most Interesting Fact
- For me the most interesting fact was the drop of the number of students enrolled in schools between Elementary and Middle School.
- I disagreed with Asall's statement because the government has to solve all the problems and not wait because the others will grow more.
- I would put for me a 3.75 because I participated and asked questions. I noticed that I could have contributed more to the discussion. That is why I think I should get a 3.75.